Deadline for submitting an abstract is: February 21, 2013
Instructions for submitting an abstract:
Abstracts must be submitted via email.
- Compose your abstract on your local computer using Microsoft Word. Follow formatting instructions specified in the right column of this page.
- Email abstract in Microsoft Word format to:
- In your email, please include the Abstract Title, Author, Institutition Name, and Presentation Preference (oral or poster).
- If you have any issues, please email
- Expect confirmation by email within 2 working days.
Formatting Your Abstract Instructions
- Deadline for submitting an abstract is: February 21, 2013.
- Abstracts must be submitted as Microsoft Word Document.
- Format abstracts for an 8-1/2 x 11" paper with 1" margins.
- Title should be at top in Times New Roman Bold 14 point font.
- Below the Title, the list of authors should be in Times New Roman 12 point font with the presenting author underlined.
- Below the author(s), list their address(es) in Times New Roman Italics 12 point font.
- The body of the abstract should use Times New Roman 12 point font. Figures and references may be included. However, the entire abstract including; Title, authors, addresses, and text must be limited to one page with one-inch margins.
- Abstracts will not be published online. They will be available as a booklet at the meeting.
- Acknowledgement of abstract submission should be received by email within 2 working days.
- The workshop program is expected to be released online in March.
- Questions about abstract submission can be addressed to:.